The following activities are not permitted in Way Library:
- Eating in non-designated areas of the library or drinking from containers without covers.
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes).
- Leaving a child under the age of 10 unattended in the library without the supervision of an adult.
- Foul language, talking loudly, or engaging in other disruptive conduct including disrespecting library personnel or patrons.
- Interfering with another person’s use of the library or with the performance of the library personnel’s duties.
- Blocking the entryways or aisles.
- Misusing library furniture or equipment.
- Sleeping in the Library.
- Engaging in inappropriate behavior at a computer station or elsewhere in the library. There is only one person allowed at any computer.
- Use of drugs or alcoholic beverages.
LIBRARY PRIVILEGES MAY BE LIMITED IF THE ABOVE RULES ARE VIOLATED.
Adopted by the Way Public Library Board of Trustees – 3/2008
Amended by the Way Public Library Board of Trustees – 4/24/2014
Amended by the Way Public Library Board of Trustees – 11/13/18
MNG - 13
Children are always welcome and encouraged to visit Way Public Library. While the library staff is concerned about children's safety and well being, they do not act in loco parentis. Parents and caregivers are responsible for monitoring the activities and behavior of their children.