The following activities are not permitted in Way Library:
- Eating in non-designated areas of the library or drinking from containers without covers.
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes).
- Leaving a child under the age of 10 unattended in the library without the supervision of an adult.
- Foul language, talking loudly, or engaging in other disruptive conduct including disrespecting library personnel or patrons.
- Interfering with another person’s use of the library or with the performance of the library personnel’s duties.
- Blocking the entryways or aisles.
- Misusing library furniture or equipment.
- Sleeping in the Library.
- Engaging in inappropriate behavior at a computer station or elsewhere in the library. There is only one person allowed at any computer.
- Use of drugs or alcoholic beverages.
LIBRARY PRIVILEGES MAY BE LIMITED IF THE ABOVE RULES ARE VIOLATED.
Adopted by the Way Public Library Board of Trustees – 3/2008
Amended by the Way Public Library Board of Trustees – 4/24/2014
Amended by the Way Public Library Board of Trustees – 11/13/18
MNG - 13